Join us for a fantastic morning of crafty fun and learn how to create beautiful pieces with Yukon wild fur from local traplines.
- bow ties
- personalized accessories…
Each participant will take home their very own fur accessories.
In collaboration with UNFURLED:
Yukon fur real is a “buy-local” movement supported by the Yukon Trappers Association and the North Yukon Renewable Resources Council. It’s main event is unfurled, a fur celebration and marketplace held in Whitehorse in March 2018.
- Share stories of Yukon trappers and crafters in our communities
- Celebrate the rich history and sustainable future of Yukon’s fur industry
- Increase awareness of current approaches to trapping and the rules that govern this activity in Yukon
- Show why our small, local industry provides an ethical and sustainable choice when it comes to purchasing fur products.
Brought to you in partnership with:
Yukon Fish and Wildlife Enhansement Trust